To the Bachelor’s academic programs, National Defence Academy admits:
1. Applicants under the age of 24 who have registered for the Unified National Examinations for the current year (electronically, applicants are registered only on the website of the National Assessment and Examinations Center www.naec.ge) and have selected Bachelor’s academic program/programs during the registration:
Bachelor’s Program in Management - 30 vacant seats.
The applicants will have to pass Unified National Examinations in the following subjects:
The Georgian language
2. Applicants who will undergo Physical Test (how to undergo Physical Test correctly).
3. Applicants, who will be interviewed successfully where the applicant’s readiness and motivation for adapting the National Defence Academy regime and serving in the military for the period stipulated by the contract, are assessed.
4. Applicants who will submit the health certificate (Form NIV-100/a).
5. Applications will be accepted at the Academy Campus at the following address: 3rd km, Tskhinvali Highway, Gori, Georgia. The telephone number of the Reception Committee: 577 39 01 94; 2 30 52 85.
List of documents:
- Application (filled up at the Reception Committee).
- Autobiography (handwritten and printed) – 2 copies.
- Birth certificate (original and copy) – 3 copies.
- Identification card (original and copy) – 3 copies.
- Certificate of General Education (original and copy) - 3 copies.
- Letter of reference from the last occupation (school/collage, original and copy) – 2 copies.
- Copy of marriage (divorce) certificate – 2 copies (if any).
- Copy of birth certificate of children – 2 copies (if any).
- Copies of identification cards of family members (parents, spouse, children, sister and brother) – 2 copies.
- Copies of death certificates of family members (if any) – 2 copies.
- Driving license (if any, original and copy) – 3 copies.
- Health certificate (Form NIV-100/a, original and copy) – 2 copies.
- Certificate about prophylactic injections ("MMR" – measles, mumps, rubella; "TD" – tetanus – diphtheria, original and copy) – 2 copies.
- Drug test (original and copy) - 2 copies.
- Certificate of conviction (original and copy) – 2 copies.
- Certificate from Social Service Agency (original and copy) – 2 copies.
- Service record (if any, original and copy) - 2 copies.
- Copies of certificates received (if any) – 2 copies.
- Recruit military-registration certificate (original and copy) – 2 copies.
- 3X4 Photo – 6 copies.
- Electronic version of the photo (CD) – 1 copy.
- Folder (paperboard) - 2