Terms and conditions of admission at the Legal Entity of Public Law “Davit Aghmashenebeli National Defence Academy of Georgia”
The Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply to the Bachelor`s program at Davit Aghmashenebeli National Defence Academy:
1. Applicants up to the age of 24 with a full course of general education, who will pass registration in the National Examinations Center of the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science (in an electronic way applicants should only register at the National Examinations Center official web-page- www.naec.ge ) from 6 February to 23 March of 2012 and will choose the following educational programs offered by the National Defence Academy:
1. Military logistics;
2. Joint-army command;
3. Military communications;
4. Air defence armament and technique;
6. Military aviation;
7. Military engineering;
8. Armor equipment and technique.
2. Applicants who will pass medical examination as stipulated under the respective regulation of Order #360 of Defence Minister of Georgia dated December 24, 1996 from May 28 to June 23 of 2012.
3. Applicants, who will pass testing in physical preparation according to the standards defined in the Georgian armed forces from May 28 to June 23 of 2012.
4. Applicants who after taking part in the competition (medical check-up and physical test) will give interview from June 25 to June 30 of 2012, during which the applicant’s motivation and readiness to get used to the Academy regime will be evaluated, as well as his willingness to continue contract-based military service after graduation of Institution.
5. Applicants who will successfully pass joint national examinations from July 1 to July 30 of 2012 (examinations will be held I - in Georgian language and literature; II - in one of the foreign languages, III - in general skills; IV -in history). Final results will be available until September 5, 2012.
6. Agitation period will cover the period from January 3 to March 24 of 2012.
7. Basic Combat Training Course will be held from September 17 to October 19 of 2012 (five weeks).
8. Academic process will begin on October 29 of 2012.
9. Submission of documents will start from May 28 of 2012
Address: Gory City, Tskhinvali Highway, 5th kilometer;
Tel: 2 30-52-85; 577 39-01-94